The SCA Harassment and Bullying Policy was posted and read by the Baronial Seneschal.
· This meeting was held instead of a Baronial Social to discuss the SCA BOD Covid Event Policy. Owynn needs to compare those rules to the rules for the state of New Jersey as we also have to comply within the State rules along with SCA rules.
· SCA rules: outdoors, no more 150 people, pre-registration only, masks at all times except for when eating/drinking, no dayboard and feast, no temperature check or asking for medical status.
· Owynn and the Coronets have begun to discuss how we want to start (eg, small Barony only gathering, slightly bigger Regional size gathering, etc), and would like to get an idea of how members of the Barony who would be potentially working an event feel. He will be setting up a survey.
· Owynn and the Coronets are looking at holding a small, free, outdoor Commons type gathering in a park with a pre-registered limited number of people.
· River wars-no camping, limited size, no food/drink. Owynn is thinking that we not hold River War in the traditional sense, with which Sterling agrees including renaming for a better fit. Since no melees are allowed he is thinking of a day of Tournaments. Pavilions would have hand sanitizing stations at them, bathrooms cleaned more often, added port-a-potties. Owynn suggested trying to roll over the deposit at the 4-H Fairgrounds, and go to a public park with public restrooms. The concept was brought up whether people would be and feel safer using a private location with a bathroom that we have control of hygiene. Owynn will look into what the contract/liability bathrooms and cleaning are for a private site…with them cleaning or with us bringing in a private cleaning crew. Adding Lysol spray for attendees use was also suggested.
· Any official Baronial “event” (eg, meeting, gatherings, project days, events, practices).
· Letters of Intent are being requested for May’s Business meeting for Herald, MOAS, Knight Marshal, and MOL.
Baronial Seat-Aibhilin and Declan
· It is with a heavy heart that we share the news that Anna Vitalis (Cheryl Lineberger Vitale) passed away on March 28th. Anna was a beloved member of the Barony, and a wonderful person. She will be greatly missed. Our deepest condolences go to her brother and sons.
· Concordia of the Snows had a fire at the Baronial storage facility, and lost everything that was in there. They are still figuring out what was lost, and needs to be replaced. There is a Google Doc form set up for people to indicate if they wish to help and if so, how. https://l.facebook.com/l.php
Minutes taken by Baroness Aibhilin inghean ui Phaidin